Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Saturday, April 13, 2013
Actress Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra’s baby is Viaan and 10 month old baby was rently spotted at the IPL 6 match held at Jaipur. Kids of Celebrities are always the centre of attraction for everybody. Recently, Actress Aishwarya Rai and Abhisek Bachchan’s daughter Aaradhya receive immense attention whenever she came out in public. Now Actress Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra’s Son Viaan Raj Kundra was spotted in the match and grabbed the attention of all.
Posted by Balaji at 7:00 AM
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Saturday, March 16, 2013
If you are having problems with stressful events and your ability to cope with them is less and prolonged stress which goes unrecognized as we go about our daily lives can have a negative effect on your mental and physical health. There is a high probability that stress if left unchecked can lead to depression, anxiety disorders , failure to quit smoking , failure to (in case you are diabetic ) to control blood sugar levels , greater vulnerability to stressful life events and frequent colds . We can't always control all aspects of our lives but we always have the choice and ability to control our reaction to stressful events.
- You can consult a doctor or a mental health professional like a psychologist , psychiatrist or life coach
- Regular deep breathing exercise helps in alleviating stressful episodes
- Develop interests and hobbies which take advantage of your skills. This will help boost your self confidence and esteem and enhance your abilities to cope with stress.
- You can increase your life skills by practicing some form of spiritual exercise like yoga and meditation
- Prioritize things both in your work and life space. Decide what is most important and set time aside for those things
- Learn to be assertive about your needs and wants. Most stress occurs when the mind and heart are not in agreement with the outside world.
- Invest in meaningful relationships with family and friends which will support you in times of need. Sometimes all we need is a loving ear to hear our problems
- Get a good night’s rest.
Thursday, March 7, 2013
To live a healthy life, follow the following in your daily life. Drinking lot of water and eating fresh fruits and vegetables and do some physical exercise is very good for your health. Try to keep your mind relax and live a simple life.
- Start your day with a sumptuous breakfast an adequate lunch and a light dinner. Eat at regular timings and do not skip meals.
- After dinner let your body digest the food. There should be an interval of at least two hours between dinner and going to sleep.
- Increase consumption of fluids in your diet. You lose about 10 cups of fluid a day. Water is let go through sweat and urination/bowel movements. Have 8 - 10 glasses of water per day.
- Foods to avoid 1. Sugar found in sweets, mithai, cakes and pastries. 2 Fats - such as fatty meats, butter, whole cream milk, cheese, ghee and fried foods. 3. Processed foods and additives - fried chips, bhujiya, pickles etc.
- Start using the Body Mass Index tool to track your BMI on a regular basis