Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tips for Free Blog Directory Submission

Blogging is so common nowadays millions of millions of people are into the blog world. Many start a blog for hobby and thy just write what thy feel. Thoughts are mainly meant to b expressed and so it is a good idea for people to write what they feel. It would be better if what we write is listed in the popular search engines like Google, Yahoo, and MSN. I was one search person like who just started blog to express my ideas, but one fine day when I was searching for a particular topic I was surprised to see my blog URL listed in the first page of the Google search result. It fascinated me and then I was wondering how good it would be if all my pages are listed in the top search engine results. This was just bugging me and so I started making an analysis about how the search algorithms work and came to know about a very famous term SEO( Search Engine Optimization ). Technology fascinated me and I started blogging and came to know many things and how the world of Internet works. I would like to share a few things with you so that you might get an in sight of what is happening.

First and foremost thing is I will tell you how to make your blog or a website pages to be ranked high in the search engine results. All you need to do is submit your blogs in SEO friendly web directory sites and see the difference. You will see a considerable difference and higher ranking for your pages. The free web directory sites allow you place your blog in a particular category say sports, technology or anything that is relevant to your blog and hence your blog or site pages are ranked higher.

Submitting your site to DMOZ which is a open directory project is highly important so that your site pages have good rankings. Yahoo is another major search engine an submit your blog or site in Yahoo directory so that you can earn a reputation for yourself in the World of Internet

No comments: